Here is what you’ll need!
BBQ Popcorn Chicken
2 chicken breasts
1 cup barbecue sauce
6 cups barbecue-flavored chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C and spray a baking sheet with nonstick oil.
2. Cut chicken breasts into bite-size pieces and place in a bowl.
3. Add the barbecue sauce to bowl with chicken and stir.
4. In a large ziplock bag, crush the barbecue chips into desired crumbs (to replace bread crumbs).
5. Coat each piece of chicken in chip crumbs until fully covered and place on prepared baking tray.
6. Bake chicken until golden brown, about 12 minutes.
7. Enjoy with a side of ranch dressing or any sauce!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.