3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies – Here is what you’ll need!
3-INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Makes 25-30 cookies
1 cup peanut butter
½ cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, sugar, and egg.
3. Scoop out a spoonful of dough and roll it into a ball. Place the cookie balls onto a nonstick baking sheet.
4. For extra decoration and to make them cook more evenly, flatten the cookie balls by pressing a fork down on top of them, then press it down again at a 90º angle to make a criss-cross pattern.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the bottom of the cookies are golden brown.
6. Remove from baking sheet and cool.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
What’s Wrong With That Instrumental_FullMix.aif
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Created by https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/11788
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.