Learn how to make Apple Pie at home with Chef Nick Saraf only on Get Curried
Homemade Apple pie is goodness at its very best. From the scrumptious filling to the flaky pastry crust, Apple Pie stands out as the best dessert ever! So watch and learn how to make apple pie with chef Nick Saraf only on Get Curried.
– 400gms of flour
– 200gms of cold butter
– 4gms of salt
– 2 eggs
– 10gms of honey
– vanilla essence
– diced apples
– grated orange zest
– Juice of Orange
– In a bowl add flour, cold butter, salt, eggs, honey, vanilla essence, water and knead it properly
– Then divide the dough in two part, wrap with plastic and refrigerate it for 2 hours
– In a pan add Butter, Honey, diced apples, grated orange zest, Juice of Orange, cinnamon let it cook for a while
– Take it off the heat and mash them and let it cook
-Butter a pie thin and refrigerate it
– Roll the dough to a cm thickness and create the base with it
– Fill the layer with apple filling
– Cut the dough into strips and place it over the pie in a patter and trim off the excess
– Keep it in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes
– Let it cool for 10 minutes and then demold it
Apple Pie is ready to be served!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.