Banana Puri in Telugu
Wheat flour – 1 1/2 cup
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Cooking soda – 1/4 tsp
Oil for frying
Banana – 1
Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
Sugar – 2 tsp
Yogurd/Curd – 1 tbsp
Banana Puri in English: https://goo.gl/P82s9b
Tomato Puri recipe: https://goo.gl/C1n1Wk
Green Peas Poori (Matar ki Poori) recipe: https://goo.gl/Kz34AB
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
Banana Yogurt Blend
1. Peel the Banana & add it to the mixer,
2. Add 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder, 2 tsp Sugar, 1 tbsp Yogurt (Curd) & blend together.
Wheat flour mix
3. Take 1.5 cups Wheat flour
4. Add 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds, 1/4 tsp cooking soda & mix well.
5. Gradually mix the banana yogurt puree & knead it well till you get a pliable dough.
6. Let it sit for about 30 minutes.
7. Take a small piece of dough & roll it flat like chapatis.
8. If you wish, use a canister cover to get a perfect circular shape.
9. Make sure the Oil is hot & drop the puri in.
10. Toss oil on the puri & turn it as desired
11. Once the puri turns to light brown in color take it out.
12. Enjoy the Banana Puri/Arati Pandu Puri.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.