Learn how to fry Bangda fish at home in quick and easy way with Chef Varun Inamdar
Bangda fry is a crispy fish fry dish made from marinating Mackerel fish with Indian spices. It taste amazing and it’s a wonderful treat for sea food lovers. So watch and learn how to make Bangda Fish Fry at home only on Get Curried.
1 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
6 tbsp red chilli pwd
¼ cumin seeds
1 inch Cinnamon stick
pinch Fenugreek seeds
¼ tsp brown or black mustard seeds
¼ tsp turmeric powder
Salt as required
1 tsp Sugar
200 ml White Vinegar
Besan for frying
5 Mackerel fish or any of your choice
– Marinate the banga fish with salt, turmeric powder and keep it aside for some time.
– Grind all the spices together – pepper corns, cinnamon stick, cumin seeds, fenugreek, sugar, cloves, mustard seeds, chilli powder, turmeric, salt, ginger garlic paste and vinegar and run it into a fine smooth paste.
– Add vinegar to get the paste consitency.
– Apply the masala to the fish.
– Heat some oil in pan, and keep the gas on medium flame.
– Sprinkle the besan top of the fish, flip it and again sprinkle it with besan
– Fry the fish in the pan, make sure they are cook evenly from both the sides.
– For plating place the fish fry along with add some lime wedges and coriander leaves.
– Bangda Fish Fry is ready to be served.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.