Here is what you’ll need!
1 tablespoon butter
1 red onion, julienned
1 pound pizza dough
6 slices provolone cheese
1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
½ cup BBQ sauce
1 egg (beaten for egg wash)
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F/190˚C
2. Over medium heat, melt butter and add onions.
3. Cook onions until golden brown and caramelized, stirring occasionally.
4. Roll out the pizza dough until it is about 14 inches by 8 inches, and lay on a piece of parchment paper.
5. Place slices of provolone across the center of the dough.
6. Add shredded chicken, caramelized onions, and BBQ sauce.
7. Fold the longer sides in first, one at a time, and pinch the edges to seal. Cut off any excess dough and pinch together.
8. Flip it over and apply an egg wash to the outside of the dough.
9. Carefully, make two to three inch slits on the top for ventilation.
10. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden (times & temperatures may vary depending on the oven).
11. Cut into two inch pieces & serve with extra BBQ sauce.
Music provided by Audio Network. Used with permission.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.