Beetroot – 3 nos(grated)
Milk – 2 Cups
Koya – 3 tsp(unsweetened)
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
1. Take a deep sauce pan, add some ghee and roast the cashew
nuts and keep it aside.
2. To the same pan add 2 tsp of ghee and cook 3 grated beetroots.
3. Keep the flame in medium then close and cook for 10 mins.
4. After 10 mins add 2 cups of milk.
5. Now add 3 tsp of unsweetened koya and mix it well.
6. When the beetroot is cooked well and the milk is reduced add
1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 tsp ground cardamom powder, mix it
7. Finally add roasted cashew nuts.
8. Your Beetroot Halwa is ready now! Serve it nice & warm!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.