Roasted Puffed Rice – 200 gms
Boiled Potato – 2 nos
Onion – 2 nos chopped
Tomato – 2 nos chopped
Cumin powder – 1 tsp
Chili powder – 1 tsp
Black Salt – 1 tsp
Chaat Masala powder – 1 tsp
Mint Coriander chutney – 3 tsp [Recipe link: https://goo.gl/uyw1Bk]
Tamarind Date chutney – 3 tsp [Recipe link: https://goo.gl/e53LDn]
Papdi – 6 to 7 nos
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Chopped Coriander leaves
1. In a big mixing bowl add roasted puffed rice, boiled potato, onion and tomato.
2. Now add the spice powder starting with cumin powder, chili powder, black salt and chaat masala powder.
3. Then add chutneys mint coriander chutney and tamarind date chutney. Tamarind date chutney will be sweet to balance the taste.
4. Add moong sprouts, papdi (crush it), juice of 1/2 lemon, roasted peanuts, chopped coriander leaves and sev.
5. Toss it well. Serve with bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves and sev.
6. Serve Bhel Puri immediately (because puffed rice will become soggy).
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.