BREAD BULLS EYE TOAST | Breakfast | Snacks
#eggrecipe #bulleyestoast #breadrecipe
The buttery grainy goodness of a normal bread toast, when combined with an egg omelette, is sure to become a heavenly dish that has everyone’s mouth-watering. Serve this dish at breakfast, or pack it as a quick snack for your kid, and the dish would be devoured in minutes, leaving you with nothing. And, being so simple and easy to make, and being a healthy dish, there is no hesitation when it comes to serving this to your family or friends!
1. Take a few slices of bread and cut off the edges.
2. Now, using a round cutter, cut a circle in the center of the bread as shown.
3. Take a pan, and, keeping it on the stove, heat it by spreading some butter on the surface.
4. Now, place the cut slice of bread in the pan.
5. Crack open an egg and let the contents drop in the cut circle.
6. Sprinkle some salt, chilli and pepper powder over the bread and egg.
7. Let it toast for some time and then carefully flip it over to the other side.
8. Remove it after a few seconds, as you don’t want to overcook the egg.
9. Voila! Bull’s eye toast is ready to be served. Serve it with some sauce to your family and friends.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.