We all love pizza from the bottom of our hearts! I have got you covered with this quick and simple Bread Pizza recipe. This tastes exactly like pizza and does not take much time if you already have the ingredients at hand.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Number of servings: 2 persons
1. Heat a tawa and add some butter.
2. Place a bread slice on the tawa and toast it for about 2 minutes and flip it.
3. Add the pizza sauce as a base and start layering the vegetables as you desire.
4. You can add some basil leaves, chilli flakes and mixed herbs for added flavor.
5. Add a generous helping of cheese and close the tawa and cook the bread pizza for about 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
6. Your Bread Pizza is ready to be devoured hot.
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.