Bread Pockets are tasty masala filling covered with a crispy bread roll. This can be great snacks for kids. The vegetables can be altered according to your taste preference and any kind of bread can be used to make this Bread Pocket.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Number of servings: 5-6 persons
Onion – 1 no
Potato – 2 nos
Green Peas – 1 tbsp
Amchur Powder – 1 tsp
Kashmiri Chili Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Garlic – 1 tsp
Ginger – 1 tsp
Green Chili – 1 tsp
Bread Pizza Recipe: https://goo.gl/zx9YtB
Chili Cheese Toast Recipe: https://goo.gl/i2JMKs
1. Heat some oil in a pan and add garam masala, chili powder, turmeric powder, onions, garlic, ginger, green chilies, amchur, and salt
2. Saute the onions till it turns golden brown in color and add the green peas and boiled and mashed potatoes
3. Mix everything together and cook it for about 5 minutes
4. Add some coriander leaves and let the masala mixture cool down
5. Add a bread slice and roll it out with a rolling pin and stuff the bread with the masala mixture and dab the sides of the bread slices with water and seal it completely
6. Heat some oil for deep frying and fry the bread pockets till they turn golden brown in color
7. You can serve the bread pockets along with some ketchup or mayo.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.