Ingredients: Chicken Wings – 1/2 kg
Cayenne Pepper – 1 tsp
Chilli sauce – 1 tbsp
Tomato Ketchup- 1 tbsp
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
Melted Butter – 3 tsp
1. In a baking plate place 1/2 kg Chicken Wings, add 1 tbsp Rock salt &
Rub it with chicken.
2. Now add 1 tbsp Olive oil & Rub it well.
3. Pre-heat the oven & bake at 180degree for 20 minutes.
4. To Make the sauce, add 3 tsp Melted Butter, 1 tbsp Chilli sauce, 1 tbsp
Tomato Ketchup, 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper & Mix it well.
5. Coat the chicken pieces with sauce.
6. Again bake at 180degree for 15 minutes.
7. Your Buffalo Chicken wings is ready now, have it with any of your dips.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.