Butter Naan (Without Yeast & Tandoor)
All purpose flour/Maida – 500 gms
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Baking soda – 1 tsp
Sugar – 5 tsp
Oil – 3 tsp
Yogurt/Curd – 1 cup
Oil – 1 tsp
Garnish it with Sesame seeds & Coriander leaves
1. Take a bowl(Buy : https://goo.gl/c790Ou ), add maida (all purpose flour), salt, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, oil, yogurt/curd and gently mix it together.
2. Add little warm water at a time to get the right consistency. Knead to dough.
3. After kneading , apply oil on the dough. Let it sit for 3 hours.
4. Take a big size dough & roll (Buy : https://goo.gl/XnslJf ) it out. Apply water on one side.
5. Place it on hot tawa (Buy : https://goo.gl/GJODU2 ) wet side down. Turn off the stove once you see bubbles.
6. Cook other side on grill.
7. Finish it off with butter on the top.
8. Garnish it with sesame seeds & coriander leaves.
9. Serve it with Dhaba Style Chicken Curry or Dhaba Style Paneer Masala of your choice. Enjoy the home-made Naan (without yeast & tandoor).
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.