Cauliflower Sweet Chili Sauce
Cauliflowers are one of those veggies that find its way in almost every dish we make. It can be eaten raw, boiled, roasted, fried or even added to a soup! It is one of the most versatile veggies and also stuffed with nutritive goodness! Of course, we have all come across several spicy recipes when it comes to cauliflower. But, satisfying your sweet craving every other day ain’t no crime! Especially when sweet chilli sauce becomes part of the recipe! Hence, here we are, with a simple yet delicious spicy-sweet dish!
Salt to taste
Pepper powder – 1 Tsp.
Corn flour – 2 Tbsp.
All purpose flour/Maida – 4 Tsp.
Oil for Deep Frying
Oil – 2 Tsp.
Green chilli – 2 no.’s chopped
Onion – 1 no. chopped
Soy sauce – 1/2 Tsp.
Sweet chilli sauce – 1 cup
1. Boil some water in a pan.
2. Add the cauliflower florets and a bit of salt to the pan and let it cook for about a minute.
3. Now, turn off the stove and remove the florets.
4. Sprinkle some salt and pepper powder over the florets and toss them until they are properly mixed in.
5. Now, add some cornflour and maida to the florets and again, toss well.
6. Add a little water and mix well using your hands.
7. Now, take the florets, one at a time, and roll them in the breadcrumbs until they are completely coated.
8. Deep fry the coated florets in some hot oil.
9. Now, add some oil to a pan. Add the garlic, ginger and green chilli to the pan. Saute well.
10. Now, add the chopped onions and mix well.
11. Once the onions turn transparent, add the soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce. Mix well.
12. Now, add the fried cauliflower florets to the pan. Mix well until the florets are properly coated.
13. Garnish with some sesame seeds.
14. Voila! Cauliflower Sweet Chilli Sauce is ready! You can have it as a snack or as a side to your meal! Serve hot!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.