Here is what you’ll need!
16 ounces cauliflower, minced
⅔ bread crumbs
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
2 large garlic cloves, minced
¼ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. Fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Aggressively season it with salt. Blanch the cauliflower in boiling water for about 5 minutes. Drain and finely chop the cooked cauliflower.
3. In a mixing bowl, add cauliflower, egg, bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic, and salt.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
5. Spray a nonstick baking sheet with nonstick spray. Shape the mixture into tot shapes and spread them evenly on the sheet.
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 400°F/200°C. Flip and then bake for an additional 10 minutes on the other side until golden brown.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.