Minced Mutton – 1/2 Kg
Salt – 1 Tsp
Chili Powder – 1 Tsp
Coriander Seeds – 1 1/2 Tbsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 Tbsp
Chili Flakes – 1 Tsp
Juice Of 1 Lemon
Green Chili – 2 Nos Chopped
Garlic – 1 Tsp Finely Chopped
Ginger – 1 Tsp Finely Chopped
Onion – 1 No. Finely Chopped
Tomato – 1 No. Deseeded
Chopped Coriander Leaves
Egg – 1 No.
Corn Flour – 1 Tbsp
Garam Masla – 1 Tsp
Oil for frying
1. Start off with pounding few spices in to coarse powder which gives flavour for the dish like, 1 1/2 Tbsp of coriander seeds and 1 Tbsp cumin seeds.
2. For the patty add & mix – 1/2 kg of mince meat, 1 Tsp of salt, 1 Tsp of chilli powder, 1 Tsp of freshly pound coriander powder, 1 Tsp of freshly pound cumin powder, 1 Tsp of red chilli flakes and juice of one lemon.
3. To the mix add finely chopped – 2 Nos. of green chillies, 1 Tsp of finely chopped ginger, 1 Tsp of finely chopped garlic, 1 No. of finely chopped onion and 1 No. deseeded tomato.
4. For flavour add some chopped coriander leaves.
5. Now add 1 no. egg, 1 Tsp of corn flour, and 1 Tsp of garam masala
6. Mix the whole ingredients together and make patties out of it.
7. Heat the pan and add oil to fry the patties as required.
8. Wait until the oil heathens up.
9. Gently drop the patties one after the other and fry it in low flame for about 5 minutes on each side.
10. Finally, for garnish add some coriander and lemon juice.
11. You can now serve the delicious kebab with your choice of salad or yogurt. HAPPY FOODING!!!!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.