Chat Pada Paneer
Ginger garlic paste
1. Heat ghee in a pan
2. Add cloves, cinnamon, fen nu Greek, cardamom
3. Put onion,green chilly, ginger-garlic paste
4. Add tomato and mix well.
5. Put turmeric-chilly-pepper powders into it.
6. Put the crushed paneer and basmathi rice
7. Put kasthuri methi and cover it for a few min
2. Chilly Soya Pepper Fry
chilly ppeppr turmeric salt
tomato garam Ginger-garlic
1. Heat oil in pan
2. Mix some kadamavu, salt, chilly-pepper-turmeric powders in some water
3. Fry the soya in oil
4. Take another pan and add oil
5. Saute onion with salt
6. Add ginger-garlic
7. Put tomato
8. Put garam masala, coriander powder, chilly powder
9. Put the soya chunghs and pour a little water
10. Dry roast the pepper-cloves-ground coriander and put it in the dish
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.