Learn how to make Cheese Souffle with Chef Nick Saraf only on Get Curried.
Didn’t think you could manage to make a souffle? Try this simple step-by-step recipe. It is the perfect savory souffle recipe, learn to make tempting and appetizing Cheese Souffle with Chef Nick Saraf only on Get Curried
– 50gms of butter
– 50gms of flour
– 500ml of cold milk
– Salt & Pepper
– Powdered nutmeg
– ginger & garlic powder
– 8 egg yolks
– 300 to 400gms of cheese
– 8 egg whites
– Brush the ramekins with melted butter & coat it with flour & chill them in the fridge
– In a pan add butter, flour and add milk to it, when the sauce thickens turn off the flame
– Add salt & pepper, powdered nutmeg, ginger & garlic powder, Paprika
– Add egg yolks to the sauce and whisk immediately and add cheese to it
– Put it back on heat for a minute on medium to low heat.
– Cool it for some time and whip 8 egg whites and add it ot the sauce
– Pour the mixture into the ramekins
– Keep them in the oven at 200 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes
Yummy Cheese Souffles are ready to be served!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.