Eggplant Lasagna Roll-Ups
2 cups ricotta cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
½ cup parmesan cheese
¼ cup basil
1 cup marinara sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF/175ºC.
2. Slice the ends the eggplants and slice them into ¼ -inch slices and lay them out on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
3. Salt both sides of the eggplant slices and let them sweat for 20 minutes, then dry them with a paper towel.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until soft.
5. Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, basil, and egg.
6. Remove eggplant slices from the oven and turn oven to 400ºF/200ºC.
7. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the mixture onto eggplant slice then roll it up, repeating for all slices.
7. In a 11×17-inch baking sheet, pour ½ cup of marinara sauce, then add all the roll-ups seam down. Pour remaining ½ cup of marinara sauce, and top with basil and parmesan.
8. Bake for 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.