Chettinad Chicken Curry – Curry Recipe – Chettinad Cuisine – Masala Trails
Learn how to make Chicken Chettinad, an easy to make Prawn recipe only on Get Curried
Chicken Chettinad is a classic Indian recipe, from the region of Chettinad.It is served hot and garnished with coriander leaves, accompanied with boiled rice or parantha. So watch & learn how to make Chicken Chettinad only on Get Curried
– Coconut Oil
– 4 pcs of cinnamon
– 1 tbsp of fennel seeds
– curry leaves
– 3-4 green chillies
– 2 medium sized onions
– salt to taste
– 1 ½ tbsp of ginger garlic paste
– 2 medium size tomatoes
– ½ tsp of turmeric
– 1 ½ tsp of red chilli powder
– 3 tsp of coriander powder
– ½ kg of chicken
– ½ cup of coconut milk
– tamarind water
– In a pan heat some oil then add cinnamon, fennel seeds, curry leaves, green chillies, onions, salt, ginger garlic paste, tomatoes, turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder.
– After that add the chicken and mix it properly with spices. Then add the coconut milk and let it cook for 5 – 8 minutes. Add some water to it and tamarind.
– Chicken Chettinad is ready to be served!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.