Learn How To Make Chicken Al Kabsa Recipe from Chef Neelam Bajwa only on Get Curried. Make this easy Arabian Style Chicken Biryani Recipe, and Arabian Recipe of Chicken Biryani at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
4-8 pieces of chicken thighs with skin on
1 cup of rice to 2 cups of water
2 fresh tomatoes
1 tsp. Tomato paste
2 tsp. Garlic and ginger
1 medium carrot grated
2 cinnamon sticks
1 tsp. Coriander powder
1 tsp. Cumin powder
½ tsp. Garam masala
½ tsp. Chilli powder (optional)
¼ tsp. Black pepper
5 green cardamoms
Handful of raisins or sultanas
Handful of almond slivers
Ghee or oil
Salt to taste
– Heat butter in a pan and add cinnamon, green cardamom, cloves, peppercorns and stir.
– Add onions and fry until brown, then add ginger-garlic paste.
– Now add tinned tomatoes and cook on high flame.
– Add cumin, coriander, black pepper, cayenne, salt, Garam Masala and cook for 5-7 minutes.
– Add the chicken, chicken stock, cover with a lid and cook for 20-25 minutes.
– Transfer the chicken to baking tray skin side up. Grill in the oven for 20 minutes.
– In the gravy add carrot, lemon slices, rice and boil on a high flame until boiling.
– Cover with a lid and cook on a low flame for 20 minutes and keep aside.
– In another pan, heat butter and fry almonds and raisins in it.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.