Chicken Flower Dumpling
Here is a recipe that is very easy and simple to make. Watch this video to learn how to make Chicken Flower Dumpling.
CHICKEN FLOWER DUMPLINGS
1 cup finely minced chicken
¾ cup rice, soaked for 3-4 hours and drained
1½ teaspoons soy sauce
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1 teaspoon chopped ginger
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1-2 stalks spring onion greens, finely chopped
1 fresh red chilli
1. Combine minced chicken, soy sauce, salt, crushed peppercorns,
ginger, garlic, spring onion greens and chopped red chilli in a
bowl and mix well.
2. Heat sufficient water in a steamer and line the inside with
3. Spread rice on a plate.
4. Dampen your palms and divide the chicken mixture into small
equal portions shaped into balls. Coat them with the rice.
5. Place the prepared dumplings on the cabbage leaves in the
steamer, cover and steam for 6-8 minutes or till the chicken and
rice is fully cooked.
6. Serve hot with sweet chilli sauce.
Preparation Time: 4-5 hours
Cooking Time: 6-8 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Tweets by SanjeevKapoor
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.