Learn how to make Chicken Fried Rice Recipe, tasty & yummy rice recipe by Chef Varun Inamdar
Varun Inamdar brings to your kitchen the best from the whole world & this time its the famous dish from Chinese cuisine, it is delicious chicken fried rice. So watch and learn how to make the appetizing & luscious chicken fried rice with The Bombay Chef only on Get Curried.
– ½ cup carrot diced
– ½ cup beans diced
– ½ cup chicken (boiled & diced)
– ½ cup green sprigs
– 2 cups steamed rice
– 1 tsp soy sauce
– Salt & pepper to taste
– Pinch of MSG
– Soak long grain rice for 20 minutes
– Boil some water and add salt to it and then add the soaked rice to it and cook it for 3- 4 minutes
– Rice should be cooked 3/4th and then drain the rice and let it cool off completely
– In a pan add some oil, once the oil is smoking hot add french beans, carrots and toss them properly
– Add the rice to it and then add MSG, salt, soy sauce, fresh pepper and toss it properly
– Add boiled chicken and spring greens
– Transfer it into a platter
– In a pan add some oil and fry an egg also add salt to it
– Put the omelette over the platter
Chicken Fried Rice is ready to be served!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.