Learn how to make Chicken Kali Mirch at home with Neelam only on Get Curried
Chicken Kali Mirch or Murg Kali Mirch is a quick and easy main course dish from Indian Cuisine. It is full of lovely flavours and has quite a distinct taste. So with Neelam make this popular and tasty Chicken Kali Mirch at home only on Get Curried.
1 tbsp of ghee
1/2 kg of chicken
6 tsp of freshly grounded pepper
1 tsp of turmeric
2 tsp of ginger and garlic paste
few curry leaves
1 sliced onion
1 1/2 chopped tomatoes
1 tsp of coriander powder
pinch of salt
– Marinate the chicken with freshly grounded pepper and turmeric.
– Place the marinated chicken in the refrigerator for an hour.
– In a pan heat some ghee then add cloves and ginger and garlic paste and let it sizzle.
– Add curry leaves and stir properly.
– Add onion and cook them until they turn soft.
– Add chopped tomatoes and cook on high flame.
– Add coriander powder and chicken and now stir fry the chicken.
– Add some water and give it a stir
– Add a pinch of salt and lower the flame.
– Cover it with a lid and let it cook up to 7-10 minutes
– Add garam masala and give a good stir
– Chicken Kali Mirch is ready to be served.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.