Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Learn How To Make Chicken Keema Maggi Recipe, Keema In Maggi Noodles, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make this Maggi Recipe in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
3 packets of Maggi noodles
1 cup chicken mince (200 gms)
¼ cup Carrot
½ cup Green peas
½ cup Red onions
½ cup Tomatoes
2- 3 Green Chillies, chopped
4-5 cloves of garlic, sliced
1 bay leaf
1 tbsp. Red Chilli
½ tbsp. Turmeric powder
1 tbsp. Coriander powder
1 tbsp. Soy sauce
3 tbsp. Maggi seasoning powder
Salt, as required
1 tbsp. Oil
1 tbsp. Butter
2 boiled eggs
Black pepper crush
– In a wok, heat oil and butter and add bay leaf, garlic, green chillies and saute until golden brown in colour.
– Add onions and carrots and cook until the onions are slightly translucent.
– Now add tomatoes, green peas, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, Maggi seasoning powder, salt and saute on a moderate flame for 2-3 minutes.
– Then add minced chicken and cook.
– Now add Maggi noodles followed by water and sir.
– Cook for 2 minutes on a high flame.
– Garnish with boiled eggs, coriander leaves and black pepper.
Chicken Keema Noodles is ready to eat!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.