Learn How To Make Chicken Korma In Coconut Milk Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this White Chicken Korma Recipe, a simple, quick and easy method of South Indian Style Chicken Kurma In White Gravy Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
1 tbsp. Chilli powder
1 tsp. Turmeric powder
1 cup Yoghurt
4 medium onions
5 Green Chillies
2 tbsp. Coriander seeds powder
2 tbsp. Cumin seeds powder
1 tsp. Cumin seeds
3 tbsp. Coconut oil
¼ tsp. Asafoetida
1 tbsp. Garlic paste
1 tbsp. Ginger paste
2 cups Coconut milk
½ cup of finely chopped coriander
Salt to taste
1. Marinate the chicken with salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and yoghurt for 30 minutes.
2. Grind the chillies and onions to a thick paste.
3. Heat the coconut oil and add cinnamon, cumin seeds, asafoetida, ginger-garlic paste and sauté for a minute.
4. Add the onion paste and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
5. Then add coriander and cumin seed powder and sauté.
6. Add marinated chicken and fry for 3-4 minutes.
7. Add coconut milk, coriander leaves and cover and cook until the chicken is done.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.