Chicken Liver Fry
Chicken Liver – 200 gms
Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
Chili powder – 2 Tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1 Tsp
Salt to taste
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
1. Cut the chicken liver into small pieces
2. Marinate them with turmeric powder, chili powder, ginger garlic paste, and salt
3. Heat a pan with some oil
4. Add the marinated chicken liver pieces and curry leaves
5. Cook the chicken liver and roast them
6. Chicken Liver fry is ready to be served now
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.