Chicken Masala using Chicken Masala powder
Oil – 1 1/2 Tbsp
Onion – 2 nos chopped
Green chili – 2 nos slit
Ginger garlic paste – 1 1/2 tsp
Tomato – 2 nos chopped
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Chili powder – 1 tsp
Chicken Masala powder – 3 tsp
Chicken – 1 kg
Salt to taste
Few Coriander leaves
Few Mint leaves
Few Curry leaves (Optional)
1. Take a wide sauce pan (Buy : https://goo.gl/X9hRl6 ) add oil, onion, green chili and saute well.
2. Once the onion turns brown add ginger garlic paste, tomatoes, turmeric powder, chili powder, chicken masala powder and mix it well.
3. Add chicken and salt to the masala. Mix it well.
4. Add water to the chicken and close the lid (Buy : https://goo.gl/HVptwr ). Let it cook on medium flame.
5. When the chicken is half cooked add coriander leaves and mint leaves. Close & cook the chicken.
6. Finally garnish it with coriander leaves and curry leaves (optional).
7. Serve with rice, chapati or roti
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.