Learn how to make Chicken Mayo Roll, a simple and easy snack recipe at home with Chef Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried.
Who doesn’t like chicken and given a combination of easy to assemble and homemade chicken mayo roll, you can’t ask for anything more delicious and absolutely mouth watering. Watch and learn this simple recipe and do try and let us know through your comments.
2 chicken breasts boiled & shredded
1 bunch Romaine lettuce
2 egg yolks
200 ml vegetable oil
2 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tbsp mustard powdered
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp white pepper powder
2 tbsp white vinegar
4 Hot dog buns
– In a deep bottom pan, immerse chicken breasts in water and add salt.
– Give it a stir and allow it to cook for 10 to 12 minutes till the chicken is completely cooked.
– In a grinder, along with mustard seeds add sugar and grind it finely.
– Place a cloth under a deep bowl to set an angle and add egg yolk along with vinegar and salt.
– Whisk this and while whisking add oil through a very thin stream.
– Keep whisking it thoroughly.
– Season this with white pepper powder, sugar, mustard powder and mix well.
– Homemade Mayonnaise is ready.
– Remove the chicken and allow it to cool down completely.
– Shred the chicken well and add mayonnaise to this and mix well.
– Slit the hot dog rolls and apply some mayonnaise so as to make it moist.
– Place lettuce and stuff chicken mayonnaise mixture.
– Delicious and yummy chicken mayo roll is ready to be served!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.