Chicken in Mushroom Gravy recipe is a comforting dish on cool evenings & busy days.This flavorful dinner fits right in to your busy schedule. Quick and easy just got really tasty!. The main ingredients are Chicken, Mushroom, Italian seasoning, and Corn flour.
• ½ kg Chicken
• 250 gm mushroom
• Olive Oil
• Salt to taste
• 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
• 1 tbsp Butter
• 1 tbsp Corn Starch (corn flour)
• Few cloves of garlic (chopped)
• PREPARATION TIME: 1 hour
1. Pressure cook the chicken with about ½ cup of water, salt and pepper for 4 or 5 whistles.
2. To make the gravy: Take some olive oil in a pan, add some butter, garlic, mushrooms, salt pepper and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
3. Pour the chicken stock into the pan (Chicken stock gives the flavor to the gravy). Cook the mushroom in the chicken stock.
4. Dissolve some corn flour in water and add to the gravy to thicken it.
5. Add the cooked chicken to the gravy and let it simmer for few minutes.
Delicious Chicken in Mushroom Gravy is ready to serve
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.