Learn How To Make Chicken Pickle Recipe At Home, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make this Chicken Recipe of Quick And Easy Chicken Pachadi in a simple method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
500 grams chicken breasts boneless; diced into small cubes
½ cup mustard oil
1 tbsp mustard seeds
10-12 curry leaves
15-20 garlic cloves
Pickle spice mix:
10 red chillies
1 tsp fenugreek seeds
1 tbsp coriander seeds
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp black peppercorn
½ tsp garam masala powder
¼ tsp asafoetida
1 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tbsp raw mango powder
– Heat mustard oil in a pan until it starts smoking and turn the flame off and let it cool down to room temperature.
– Grind the spice mix ingredients in a mixer/grinder to a fine powder.
– Heat the oil again and add garlic, curry leaves, boneless chicken and cook on a medium flame.
– Add the pickle spice mix once the chicken is half cooked followed by salt. Stir.
– Cook until the chicken is completely cooked.
– Turn the flame off and let it cool down to room temperature.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.