Learn how to make Chicken & Potato Casserole a recipe by our chef Nick Saraf only on Get Curried
Satisfy your cravings with the feel-good hearty favorite Chicken and Potato Casserole. So watch and learn how to make the best casserole recipe at home only on Get Curried
– chopped garlic
– chopped onion
– chopped carrot
– chopped celery
– 2 tbsp of butter
– 2 1/2 tbsp of flour
– 1litre of cold milk
– Salt & Pepper
For Chicken Mixture
– chopped leeks
– 3 diced chicken breast
– apple cider vinegar
– Worcestershire sauce
– mustard, paprika
– crushed chilli pepper
– dry rosemary
– dry oregano
– dry parsley
– crush black pepper
– Thin Potato Slices
– On a medium or high flame keep a saucepan and let it heat.
– Add oil, chopped garlic, chopped onion and cook it till onion is translucent
– Add chopped carrot, chopped celery and cook it well.
– Add mushrooms and cook them through
– Once the vegetables are cooked take them off the heat and keep them in a bowl.
– Take the same saucepan and 2 tbsp of butter and 2 1/2 tbsp of flour & stir well.
– Add cold milk and continue whisking till the sauce thickens.
– When sauce thickens take it off the heat
– Stir in the vegetable mixture & add a bit of salt & black pepper
– When everything is combined keep the sauce aside.
– In a pan heat some oil on medium or high flame then add chopped leeks, diced chicken breast and cook the chicken until its no longer pink.
– Now add apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce , mustard, paprika, crushed chilli pepper, dry rosemary. dry oregano, dry parsley salt & crushed black pepper and mix everything together.
– Add butter and a tablespoon of flour and cook till it mixes well
– Apply melted butter to the casserole dish, make the first layer with thinly sliced potato,brush it with melted butter
– Make the second layer with the sauce and the third layer with the chicken and sprinkle some grated cheese and repeat the process.
– End the layer with potato slices and top with grated cheddar cheese.
– Bake it for 20 minutes at 200 degree Celsius.
– Let it cool down for 10 minutes before you cut it
Enjoy the Chicken and Potato Casserole!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.