Let us learn to make a Healthy Chicken Soup with The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried.
Soups are light on stomach, easy to digest, packed with nutrition and it is also known as a good Appetizer. There is nothing delicious like vapours waving up with a steaming hot bowl of soup for a lunch or dinner.
2 Cups of Water
1 Piece Chicken Carcass (Bones of a Chicken)
1 Piece Chicken Leg
2 Tbsp of Long Grain Rice
2 to 3 Pieces of Yellow Corn
2 Carrots Cut in thick pieces
1 Onion roughly Chopped
Stalks of Celery
3 to 4 Buttons Mushrooms
1 tsp of Ginger and Garlic paste
Salt to taste
– Add 2 Cups of Water in a Stalk pot and heat it on a low flame.
– Add Carcass of a Chicken (Bones of a Chicken) 1 piece, 1 piece of Chicken leg, 2 Tbsp of long Grain Rice, 2 to 3 Pieces of Yellow Corn, 2 Carrots Cut in thick pieces, 1 Onion roughly Chopped, Stalks of Celery, 3 to 4 Buttons Mushrooms, 1 tsp of Ginger and Garlic paste and Salt to taste.
– Increase the flame and let it boil for 20 mins and cook it well. Switch off the flame
– Remove the Carcass of a Chicken
– Serve it in a bowl and Sprinkle a pinch of Black Pepper powder.
Delicious, Healthy and Chicken Soup is ready to serve !
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.