Chicken stew & Pazham Nurukku Recipe Cooking Video
Coconut milk(1st and 2nd milk)
Roast the Cardamom,Cloves,Cinnamon,Fennel seeds. And powdered it.
1. Take a pan and add some oil
2. Roast the Cardamom,Cloves,Cinnamon,Fennel seeds and crushed pepper into it.
3. Put the Onion,crushed garlic and ginger.Saute it until the onion turns into brown
4. Add the green chilly and chicken pieces. Mix well.
5. When it turns as gravy add 2nd milk of the coconut.
6. Add curry leaves and salt. Cover it with a lid and allow to cook for a few minutes.
7. Turn off the stove and add 1st milk of the coconut. And sprinkle the powdered spices.
1.Cut the banana into 3 pieces.
2.Take a pan and put the banana into it and add some water.
3. Cook it for 10 mins
4.Add the jaggery
3. When it turns solid add coconut over it.