6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
Salt and Pepper to taste
3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
4 cloves garlic, sliced
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried thyme
1/4 cup fresh basil, sliced
1. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
2. Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown. Drain excess fat and set aside.
3. Melt 1 Tbsp. butter in the skillet. Add garlic. stir until fragrant, then add chicken broth, heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, dried oregano, dried thyme, fresh basil and reduce heat to low. Return chicken to the skillet.
4. Bake at 400˚F / 200˚ C for 25 minutes.
5. Serve immediately. All Tasty music provided by Audio Network and Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.