Mozzarella Cheese – 200 gms
Corn Flour – 1/2 cup
All Purpose Flour/Maida – 1 cup
Italian Seasoning – 1 tsp
Paprika/chili Powder – 1/2 tsp
Chicken Stuffed Bajji Recipe: https://goo.gl/ruhNb4
Mirchi Ka Salan Recipe: https://goo.gl/JbAhDK
1. Cut the cheese into long cylindrical shapes
2. Make slits onto the chilis and stuff them with cheese
3. To make the batter, mix corn flour, plain flour, salt, paprika, italian seasoning and pepper
4. Add water and mix it to a batter-like consistency
5. Dip the cheese stuffed chilies in the batter
6. And roll them in breadcrumbs
7. Fry them till they are golden brown in color
8. Serve them hot with ketchup
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.