Learn how to make Chocolate Cheesecake at home by our chef Nick Saraf only on Get Curried
Because you don’t live near a bakery doesn’t mean you have to go without cheesecake. So Chef Nick Saraf decided to show you how to bake a Chocolate Cheesecake. With easy-to-follow instructions learn to make Chocolate Cheesecake only on Get Curried.
– 400gms of homemade chocolate biscuit
– 100gms of melted butter
– 230gms of dark chocolate
– 460gms of cream cheese
– 220gms of brown sugar
– 10gms of cocoa powder
– 2tbsp of milk
– icing sugar
– Crush the chocolate biscuits & add melted butter to it, mix well and add it to a spring form pan and create a proper base & refrigerate it.
– Melt the dark chocolate by giving it hot water bath.
– To melted chocolate add cream cheese and whisk it together to it add brown sugar whisk again, add cocoa powder and milk
– Pour the mixture over the biscuit base and spread the mixture evenly to form smooth surface.
-Refrigerate the cake
– Whip some cream and add some icing sugar, transfer it to piping bag
– Once the cake it set get it out of mold, dust some cocoa powder and make some nice roses from whipped cream.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.