Dates – 100 gms
Dark Chocolate – 200 gms
Almonds – 100 gms
Chocolate French Toast Recipe: https://goo.gl/FvkbGf
Ragi Chocolate Cake Recipe: https://goo.gl/mBVHZr
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10- minutes
1. Pit the dates and stuff it with almonds
2. Melt dark chocolate in a double-boiler
3. Insert a toothpick in the dates and dip it in the dark chocolate
4. Place the dipped Chocolate Dates in a butter paper and freeze it for about 15 minutes
5. Chocolate Dates is ready. You can have it as a snack whenever you have a chocolate craving or when you want something sweet.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.