As Christmas is just around the corner, learn how to make Chocolate Pudding at home with Neelam only on Get Curried.
Chocolate pudding may sound heavy but trust us, its one of the easiest and quickest dessert you can make and moreover its heavenly eaten on its own or as a component in other desserts! Do make this chocolate pudding for your Christmas and New Year Parties and let us know your feedback!
2 Large Egg Yolks
2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
2 cups Whole Milk, Divided
1/2 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
2 teaspoons Vanilla Essence
– Whisk egg yolks in a bowl till they are fluffy.
– Add cornstarch along with milk to the mixture and whisk it well.
– In a sauce pan, sieve cocoa powder and later add sugar and salt.
– Add milk and mix everything well.
– Turn on the gas and heat the milk mixture but make sure you don’t boil it.
– Pour the warm milk mixture in to the egg yolk mixture and simultaneously whisk it well.
– Once both the mixture and mixed well, pour it in to the sauce pan and bring it to boil.
– Keep steering the mixture and later add vanilla essence.
– Once you add vanilla essence give it a good final mix.
– Serve it Hot or Chill it for an hour and indulge in it. You can garnish it with cream. Cheers!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.