Learn how to make Chocolate Souffle , with Chef Nick Saraf, only on Get Curried
Love is in the air as Valentine’s day is here & what’s better then some chocolate to make your valentine day more special. So let’s make yummy and delicious, mouth watering Chocolate Souffle with chef Nick Saraf only on Get Curried.
– 250gms of dark chocolate
– 50gms of butter
– 4 egg yolks
– 1tsp Vanilla Essence
– 10gms of Corn Flour
– Pinch of Salt
– 8 Egg Whites
– 50gms of castor Sugar
For Vanilla Creme Anglaise
– 235 ml of cream
– 65gm of castor sugar
– 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence
– 4 egg yolks
– Butter a mold and line it with some castor sugar & refrigerate it.
– Water bath the dark chocolate and butter together
– Once cooled down add egg yolks & mix it together, add vanilla essence, corn flour & pinch of salt
– Whisk the egg whites & add castor sugar
– Mix the egg whites in the chocolate mixture in 3 batches
– Pour the mixture in the chilled mold, place it in the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes
For Creme Anglaise
– On medium heat add the cream
– Mix together castor sugar, vanilla essence and egg yolks
– Add the mixture into the cream
– Once the cream is ready take off from the heat and pour it in a container
– Dust the Souffle with powdered sugar
– Make a hole in between and add some Creme Anglaise
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.