Apple Cinnamon Cake – Recipe
Apple – 2
Unsalted Butter – 150 gms
All purpose flour (Maida) – 1 cup
Brown Sugar – 1 cup
Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp
Baking Soda – 1 tsp
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Grated Ginger – 1 tsp
Lemon rind – 1/2 tsp
Eggs – 3
Salt – 1/2 tsp
1. Step 1: Cream the Butter & Brown Sugar.
2. Then add eggs, one at a time & beat it for about 30 to 40 seconds.
3. Step 2: Mix all the dry ingredients together.
Add all purpose flour (Maida), Salt, Baking powder, Baking soda & Cinnamon powder in a bowl. Mix well.
4. Step 3: Add the grated Ginger, Lemon rind & the dry ingredient mixture to the egg butter cream. Mix them gently.
5. Finally, peel an Apple, chop it in to small pieces & add in to the batter. Gently mix it.
6. Grease the baking tray with a little butter & place a butter paper.
7. Transfer the batter in to the baking tray.
8. Preheat the Oven & bake it for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
9. Meantime cut the Apple into thinly sliced.
10. After about 5/10 minutes remove the tray from Oven. Now place the sliced Apple & sprinkle the Brown Sugar on top.
11. Keep it back in an Oven & bake it until brown crust on top. To check, insert a toothpick/knife & it should come out clean, that’s the indication of Cake completely bake through.
12. Enjoy the Apple Cinnamon Cake
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.