Learn how to make Coconut Burfi with chef Sneha Nair only on Get Curried.
Celebrate Diwali, the festival of lights with sweet and tasty Coconut Burfi. It is easy to make and is very tempting so watch and learn how to make Coconut Burfi with chef Sneha Nair only on Get Curried.
4 pcs of cardamom
11/2 cups of sugar
½ cup of water
2 cups of freshly shredded coconut
– Crush the cardamom pieces
– Heat a pan and add the cardamom, then add sugar
– Add water and when it forms stringy consistency add freshly shredded coconut
– Once the mixture is done turn off the flame
– Place the mixture into a ghee greased tray and let it cool down for 20 minutes
– Coconut Burfi is ready
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.