The ultimate weekend recipe? Pancakes, of course! Coconut pancake is a very easy, delicious, high protein recipe. Mrs. Hema Subramanian reveals one more of her mouth watering recipes. The main ingredients are Wheat flour, Coconut Milk, Fresh Grated Coconut, Egg, sugar, brown sugar, Vanilla essence and honey.
• 1 cup wheat flour
• 1 tbsp honey
• ½ cup coconut milk
• Brown sugar [Buy: https://goo.gl/GD2JjF]
• ¼ cup Fresh Coconut (grated)
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 2 eggs
• Vanilla essence [Buy: https://goo.gl/n3ZNFJ]
• PREPARATION TIME: 30 MINUTES
1. To make the batter: Transfer the wheat flour to a bowl; add grated coconut, 3 tsp sugar, eggs, coconut milk. Blend them into a nice batter. Add some honey, baking powder. (The batter should have a pouring consistency, but should not be too runny) Add a tsp of vanilla essence to the batter.
2. Take a pan, grease it with butter, Ladle some batter into the pan, and sprinkle some brown sugar. After about 30 seconds, flip it to the other side.
Delicious Golden Coconut pancakes are ready to serve.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.