Coconut Shrimp & Chicken Pasta Recipe
Dry curry leaves
1. Beat the egg.
2. Mix salt, garlic, ginger, soya sauce, chilly powder. Marinate the prawns with these mix.
1. Roll the prawns in the corn flour, dip in the beeted egg and again roll it in the scraped coconut.
2.Heat oil in pan. Put the prawns and fry it.
For the dip
1. Grind orange juice, honey, dry chilly. Make thick sauce.
Serve it with prawns.
2. Chicken Pasta Recipe
1. Boil the chicken pepper and salt. Strain it and tear as pieces.
1.Heat a pan in oil.Put the chicken pieces into it and saute until it became brown.
2. Saute the chopped onion and tri-colour capsicum.And set aside.
3.For making the white sauce: take a saucepan. Add milk and cornflour. Mix well. Turn on the stove and Stir well until it became thick.Set aside for cool.when its cool add butter into it and mix well.
6. Add chicken and Parmesan cheese
in the sauted onion-tri colour – capsicum.Heat for a while.
7. Pour the white sauce and pasta
8. Sprinkle some pepper powder and salt .
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.