Cracked lips are a consequence of dry and cold air during winters, licking lips constantly, allergic reactions or prolonged exposure to sun. Watch how you can treat cracked lips naturally using natural ingredients available in your kitchen!
Dry Cracked Lips:
• Lips do not have the ability to produce natural oil
• Hence, they may crack, become dry or chap due to change in weather
Symptoms to look for:
• Bleeding and pain
• Lips become tender
• Skin peels easily
• Dry and cold air during winters lead to cracked lips
• Licking lips constantly
• Allergic reactions
• Prolonged exposure to sun
Natural home remedy using rosewater and honey:
1. Take 1 tsp of rosewater
2. Add 1 tsp of honey
3. Mix well
4. Apply this mixture on the lips
Natural home remedy using cucumber:
1. Crush a peeled cucumber to make a paste
2. Press this paste on a sieve and extract juice
3. Apply this juice on the lips
4. Wash it off after 20 min
• Apply clarified butter before bedtime
• Drink 8-10 glasses of water every day
• This will help flush toxins from the body
• It also keeps the skin hydrated
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.