Here is what you’ll need!
Creamy Spinach-Stuffed Mushrooms
Serves 5 (makes 20 mushrooms)
20 medium-sized mushrooms
1 tablespoon butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 cups fresh spinach
8 ounces cream cheese
¼ cup bread crumbs
¼ cup parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F/190˚C.
2. Remove the stems from the mushrooms. Place the top half on a baking sheet and mince the stems.
3. Melt the butter in a pan and add the minced stems and minced garlic. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add the spinach, cook until it wilts, and add the cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir until the cream cheese is melted and everything is well combined
5. Take a spoonful of the spinach mixture and fill each mushroom top.
6. Mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl and sprinkle the mixture on top of the dip stuffed mushrooms.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.