We all love corn in general. Crispy corn is one way to enjoy corn, it is spicy, tangy and so good that it will make you want more. You just can’t stop with one small cup. Do try this recipe and let me know how it turned out for you.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Number of servings: 4-5 persons
Corn Kernel – 2 cups
Corn flour – 3 Tbsp
Rice flour – 1 Tbsp
Chili powder – 1 Tsp
Chaat masala – 1/2 Tsp
Spring Onion whites
Spring Onion greens
Salt to taste
Sweet Corn Fried Rice recipe – https://goo.gl/XeVPpj
Corn Palak Tikki recipe – https://goo.gl/AAtu32
1. Take the corn kernels in a bowl and add cornflour, rice flour, salt and pepper and toss it
2. Sprinkle some water and mix the corn kernels so that the batter coats the corn kernels evenly
3. Heat some oil for deep frying and start deep frying the corn kernels till they turn golden brown in color
4. Now take the fried kernels in a bowl and add spring onion whites, capsicums, spring onion greens, chili powder, chat masala, and lemon juice and mix this well
5. Your Crispy Corn in Indian Style is ready to be served immediately
#crispycorn #homecooking #chatpatacorn #teatimesnack #easysnack
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.