Who can resist golden crumbed chicken? Definitely not me
• 1kg chicken (leg and bone pieces)
• Garlic a few cloves
• Ginger 1″ piece
• 4 green chilies
• 1 tbsp Vinegar
• 2 eggs
• Bread crumbs
• Salt to taste
TOTAL TIME: 3 hours
• PREPARATION TIME: 2 hours 30 minutes
1. Pressure cook the chicken for about 10 minutes without water in low flame.
2. Grind ginger, green chilies, vinegar and salt into a fine paste and marinate the chicken with the paste for about 2 hours.
3. Whisk 2 eggs and coat the marinated chicken in the egg batter.
4. Sprinkle some bread crumbs on it to cover the chicken completely.
5. Deep fry the chicken to golden color.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.