Hara Bhara Kebab
Potato – 4 Nos
Green Peas – 1 Cup
Green Chili – 3 Nos
Piece Of Ginger
Garam Masala – 1/2 Tsp
Chaat Masala – 1/2 Tsp
Amchur Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Kashmiri Red Chili Powder – 1 Tsp
Besan/gram Flour – 1 Tbsp
Corn Flour – 3 Tsp
Oil for frying
1. To pressure cook the potatoes – pour enough amount of water for 4 medium sized potatoes, cut them to half, add required salt and pressure cook it for about 3 to 4 whistles.
2. Now peel off the skin and mash the potatoes.
3. Cook 1 cup of green peas and some Palak leaf in water.
4. Then strain the excess water and allow it to cool.
5. Grind – 3 nos green chills, a piece of ginger, cooked green peas, cooked Palak, add few fresh coriander leaves and add some salt as required.
6. For the kabab patties mixture – to the mashed potatoes add ½ tsp of garam masala, ½ tsp of chat masala powder, ½ tsp amchur powder, 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder, salt as needed, ground mixture, 1 tbsp of besan/gram flour, finally add the remaining cooked peas, mix it well and form patties.
7. Corn flour mixture – take 3 tsp of corn flour powder to add some water to it and mix it well.
8. Now take the patties, dip it to the cornflour mixture, roll it on to the bread crumbs.
9. And shallow fry the kabab both sides on medium flame till it turns into some golden brown.
10. Garnish the kabab as you desire and serve it hot with some chutney of your own taste.
Soya Chunks kebab | Soyabean kebab
Soya chunks – 50 gms
Ginger – 1 inch
Garlic – 4 cloves
Green Chili – 3
Garam masala powder
Chaat masala powder
Onions – 1
Maida – 2 tbsp
1. Soak the soyachunks in hot water for about 1 hour
2. Grind ginger, garlic, green chili to a smooth paste
3. Strain the soyachunks from the water and grind it coarsely
4. Add the soyachunks and the ground paste to a bowl
5. Add garam masala, chaat masala, salt, onions, and coriander leaves
6. Mix everything well
7. Add the maida to the mixture and mix well
8. Take a kebab skewer and shape the kebabs onto it
9. Heat some oil for deep-frying
10. Slowly place the kebabs into the hot oil and deep fry them till they golden brown in color
11. Serve it hot with some green chutney.
Veg Shammi Kebab
Kabuli Chana – 1 Cup
Onion – 1 N0. Chopped
Green Chili – 2 Nos Chopped
Besan Flour – 2 Tbsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 Tsp
Kashmiri Chili Powder – 1 Tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 Tsp
Chaat Masala – 1 Tsp
Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
Salt – 1 1/2 Tsp
Oil for shallow frying
To Make Curd Dip
Curd – 1 Cup
Chili Flakes – 1/2 Tsp
Chaat Masala – 1/4 Tsp
Juice Of 1/2 Lemon
1. Soak black chana overnight
2. Drain the water and pressure cook them till they are soft
3. Mash them coarsely and transfer it to a bowl
4. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, chat masala, salt, gram flour, chopped onions, green chilies, ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves, and mint leaves
5. Mix everything well
6. Make flat patties out of the mixture and keep them aside
7. Heat some oil for shallow frying
8. Fry the patties on both the sides till they are golden brown in color and crispy
9. Serve them hot with mint chutney or curd dip
To make Curd Dip
10. In a bowl, take the hung curd, add mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chilies, chaat masala, red chili flakes and lemon juice
11. Mix everything well and serve it chillied.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.