1. Duck Roast Recipe
1. Combine the duck pieces with onion, ginger, curry leaves, green chilly, garlic, turmeric-chilly-coriander powder, gar am masala, salt and adequate water.
2. Cook the duck in a pressure cooker.
3. Roast the coconut with cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and ground pepper. Pour some coconut oil and grind it as fine paste
4. Heat a pan in oil
5. Saute onion, garlic, ginger, curry leaves, green chilly.
6. Add turmeric-coriander-chilly powder.
7. When the duck almost cook, add the potato pieces.
8. Replaced cooked duck to the sautes onion
9. Add the grinned coconut into the duck
10. When its boil add some garam masala and drizzle some coconut oil over it and serve it as hot.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.